72% Accuracy rate

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

What You are Gonna Learn

You are here! You are either an experienced and frustrated forex trader or brand new and looking for help.  Both of you have probably experienced. in a very brief amount of time, an abundance of overly complicated trading systems that work ...sometimes.  I will try to change that and help you out.  If nothing else I will give you a new, simple way to look at your charts.

We will discuss the basics  

1.  Horizontal trend lines

2.  Diagonal trend lines

3.  Support and resistance

I would discuss Fibonacci's but Fibs will be another place and another time.  Fibs are not the basics until you really understand the simple stuff.

FWIW, the simple stuff will make you a lot of money.  You can apply these methods to anything you can chart so you can take these skills elsewhere.

Also, I use charts to teach with so you can see the application.  I won't give the definition of the 3 items listed above because you can find that anywhere on the interweb using your fancy computer machine.

Now the 3 items listed above are crucial to our success in the Forex game.  You will hear that you should only trade the trend, the trend is your friend, etc.  But how do you know what is a pullback in a trend or a reversal?  I trade reversals and then trade during the pullbacks of that trend.

You laughing?  Did you understand what I just told you I am gonna give you?  I know, it was a funny way of saying, "you are gonna buy low and sell high".

Thing is, everybody always says you should buy low and sell high so we will.  The timeframe we will use will be the Daily and the 4 hour charts.  Just learn it and then you can go trade the 5 minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment